How you sold a home before?
- How long ago?
- How would you rate the experience overall?
- What did you like about the process?
- What could have been improved upon?
Since you have done this before I wont bore you with all the details. With your permission I am going to spend the majority of our time walking you through our “USP” and how we should price you home to win based on today’s market conditions.
Ill also handle every question you have around the process.
IF you have then chances are then you would have gone through something similar to our “USP”
With your permission I am going to spend the majority of our time walking you through our “USP” and how we should price you home to win based on today’s market conditions.
Before we get started, I just have a few questions so I can get a feel of how I’ll bring you success:
- Overall, what are your expectations?
- What are you excited about in regards to selling your home?
- What are some of your concerns?
- What are you looking for in a real estate agent?
- In a perfect world, when would you like to be moved by?
- Where are you going next?
- How are you finding that home (referral opp etc..)
OK Great… If you have done any research on selling your home, you have likely uncovered, that
- A virtual tour
- Are crucial to a home’s success.
We do all of that, in fact EVERY agent does all of that. I wont spend anytime on this. Let’s talk about what is REALLY going to set your home apart from the competition.